If you have any comments or questions about this notice, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Personal data that we process
The following table explains the types of data we collect and the legal basis, under current data protection legislation, on which this data is processed.
|Purpose||Data (key elements)||Basis|
|Enquiring about our foundation and its support||Name, email, message||Legitimate interests – it is necessary for us to read and store your message so that we can respond in the way that you would expect.|
|Subscribing to email updates about our work||Name, email||Consent – you have given your active consent.|
|Making a donation||Name, email, address, payment information||Legitimate interests – this information is necessary for us to fulfill your intention of donating money and your expectation of receiving a confirmation message.|
|Website functionality||Website activity collected through cookies|
– it is necessary for us to store a small amount of information, usually through cookies, to deliver functionality that you would expect, such as remembering the contents of your order before you have fully completed the process.
2. How we use your data
We will only use your data in a manner that is appropriate considering the basis on which that data was collected, as set out in the table at the top of this policy.
For example, we may use your personal information to:
- reply to inquiries sent to us
- handle donations or other transactions that you initiate
- send you marketing communications by email which we think may be of interest to you. where you have specifically agreed to this
3. When we share your data
We will only pass your data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- you have provided your explicit consent for us to pass data to a named third part
- we are using a third party purely for the purposes of processing data on our behalf and we have in place a data processing agreement with that third party that fulfils our legal obligations in relation to the use of third party data processors
- we are required by law to share your data
In addition, we will only pass data to third parties outside of the EU where appropriate safeguards are in place as defined by Article 46 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
4. How long we keep your data
We take the principles of data minimisation and removal seriously and have internal policies in place to ensure that we only ever ask for the minimum amount of data for the associated purpose and delete that data promptly once it is no longer required.
Where data is collected on the basis of consent, we will seek renewal of consent at least every five years.
5. Rights you have over your data
You have a range of rights over your data, which include the following:
- Where data processing is based on consent, you may revoke this consent at any time and we will make it as easy as possible for you.
- You have the right to ask for rectification and/or deletion of your information.
- You have the right of access to your information.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner if you feel your rights have been infringed.
If you would like to access the rights listed above, or any other legal rights you have over your data under current legislation, please reach out to us.
Please note that relying on some of these rights, such as the right to deleting your data, will make it impossible for us to continue to deliver some services to you. However, where possible we will always try to allow the maximum access to your rights while continuing to deliver as many services to you as possible.
6. Cookies & usage tracking
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are used by many websites and can do a number of things, eg remembering your preferences, recording what you have put in your shopping basket, and counting the number of people looking at a website.
Where cookies are used to collect personal data, we list these purposes in section 1 above, along with other personal data that we collect. However, we also use some cookies that do not collect personal information but that do help us collect anonymous information about how people use our website.
8. Use of this website
The medical information found on this website should not be used in place of a consultation with your physician or other health care provider. You should always seek the advice of your physician or qualified health care provider prior to starting or stopping any treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Malachi’s Miracle Foundation, Inc. is not responsible for injuries or damages you may incur as a result of you stopping medical treatment or your failure to obtain medical treatment.
You acknowledge and warrant that you will not use this web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this agreement. You are personally responsible for the material that you send. Materials on the Malachi’s Miracle Foundation, Inc. web site are protected by copyright law. Unless otherwise stated, user may print or download information from this site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided the user (you) identifies the source of the material (Malachi’s Miracle Foundation, Inc.) and include a statement that the materials are protected by copyright law. You must use the following statement when using materials from this website:
Copyright © Malachi’s Miracle Foundation, Inc. All rights reserved